By Dale J. Benos
- Summarizes present kingdom of amiloride-sensitive sodium channel field
- Analyzes structure-function of epithelial sodium channels
- Discusses immunolocalization of epithelial sodium channels
- Examines hormonal law of sodium channels
- Discusses sodium channels in lymphocytes, kidney, and lung
- Considers mechanosensitivity of sodium channels
- Provides principles on sodium channels and disease
Read or Download Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Best biophysics books
This e-book offers facts that an infection is cyclical with the seasons, and that this phenomenon is reflected in cycles of immune functionality. The e-book identifies the mechanisms wherein immune structures are reinforced to counteract seasonally-recurrent stressors, corresponding to high temperature rate reductions and foodstuff shortages.
Interactions among the fields of physics and biology succeed in again over a century, and a few of the main major advancements in biology--from the invention of DNA's constitution to imaging of the human brain--have concerned collaboration throughout this disciplinary boundary. For a brand new new release of physicists, the phenomena of lifestyles pose fascinating demanding situations to physics itself, and biophysics has emerged as a massive subfield of this self-discipline.
This is often the 3rd version of this complicated textbook, written with significant targets in brain. One is to supply a complicated textbook overlaying the most important components within the fields of lipid, lipoprotein, and membrane biochemistry, and molecular biology. the second one target is to supply a transparent precis of those study parts for scientists almost immediately operating in those fields.
This e-book provides the fundamentals and functions of photonic fabrics. It specializes in the application of those units for sensing, biosensing, and monitors. The ebook contains primary points with a selected specialize in the appliance of photonic fabrics. the sector of photonic fabrics is either a burgeoning, and mature box.
- Quantitative Ultrasound in Soft Tissues
- Medical Infrared Imaging: Principles and Practices
- Explorations of Mathematical Models in Biology with MATLAB
- Quantum Magnetic Resonance Imaging Diagnostics of Human Brain Disorders (Elsevier Insights)
- Introduction to Biosensors: From Electric Circuits to Immunosensors
Extra info for Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes)
Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) by Dale J. Benos
- Merchant of Words: The Life of Robert St. John - download pdf or read online
- Download PDF by Craig Sayers: Remote Control Robotics