By Jian-Qiao Sun Ph.D. M.S. B.S.,Albert C.J. Luo Ph.D.
· New perspectives for tough Problems
· Novel principles and ideas
· Hilbert's sixteenth Problem
· common varieties in Polynomial Hamiltonian platforms
· Grazing move in Non-smooth Dynamical Systems
· Stochastic and Fuzzy Nonlinear Dynamical Systems
· Fuzzy Bifurcation
· Parametrical, Nonlinear Systems
· Mode Interactions in nonlinear dynamical systems
Read Online or Download Bifurcation and Chaos in Complex Systems (Edited Series on Advances in Nonlinear Science and Complexity) PDF
Similar mathematical physics books
Rigorous and finished, this textbook introduces undergraduate scholars to simulation tools in statistical physics. The e-book covers a few subject matters, together with the thermodynamics of magnetic and electrical platforms; the quantum-mechanical foundation of magnetism; ferrimagnetism, antiferromagnetism, spin waves and magnons; liquid crystals as a non-ideal process of technological relevance; and diffusion in an exterior power.
We're in the midst of a technique of advanced cultural transformation, yet to what quantity is that this matched via the transformation within the approach we see ourselves? This ebook covers a wide-ranging dialogue at the interplay among paintings, technological know-how and know-how, and is going directly to problem assumptions approximately 'reality'.
Compatible for graduate scholars in chemical physics, statistical physics, and actual chemistry, this article develops an leading edge, probabilistic method of statistical mechanics. The remedy employs Gauss's precept and accommodates Bose-Einstein and Fermi-Dirac data to supply a strong software for the statistical research of actual phenomena.
This e-book offers an in depth research of a process of interacting Brownian motions in a single measurement. The interplay is point-like such that the n-th Brownian movement is mirrored from the Brownian movement with label n-1. This version belongs to the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang (KPZ) universality category. actually, a result of singular interplay, many common homes should be validated with rigor.
- An Introduction to Computational Physics
- Introduction to Practice of Molecular Simulation: Molecular Dynamics, Monte Carlo, Brownian Dynamics, Lattice Boltzmann and Dissipative Particle Dynamics (Elsevier Insights)
- Learning Scientific Programming with Python
- Nonlinear Mathematical Physics and Natural Hazards: Selected Papers from the International School and Workshop held in Sofia, Bulgaria, 28 November – 02 ... 2013 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- Applied Mathematics: Kolkata, India, February 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Quantum Mechanical Models of Metal Surfaces and Nanoparticles (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
Extra info for Bifurcation and Chaos in Complex Systems (Edited Series on Advances in Nonlinear Science and Complexity)
Bifurcation and Chaos in Complex Systems (Edited Series on Advances in Nonlinear Science and Complexity) by Jian-Qiao Sun Ph.D. M.S. B.S.,Albert C.J. Luo Ph.D.
- Read e-book online Beiträge zur Basler buchdruckergeschichte (German Edition) PDF
- Get The Cards in the Deck. A Scott Evers Novel: Episodes 1, 2, PDF